Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Book Review: Billy Budd, Sailor



This is the first of like five other book reviews today, hope you enjoy :D

Ok Goodreads does not have a plot summary so oh well.

Rating: 1
Review: Ok so I had to read this book for school but I thought I should post school book as well as recreational books so oh well, here it goes. It has to be pretty boring or reeaallyy poorly written to get a one star rating (yes I consider my rating stars even if I don't have a rating scale that has stars on it). If I had chosen to read this book on my own, which would have been highly unlikely, there is almost no way in a million years I would have finished it. The ending gets a little more interesting but still it didn't grab my attention. I am sure there are people who think the way I do about the book, but I am sure there are also people who love this  book. I don't personally recommend this book, but it is up to you.
-Jane

1 comment: