Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Random Thoughts: Books and Reading

As a continuous of how awesome libraries are, I will explain why reading and books are so awesome. If you do not agree that "reading is cool" I hope you will either learn to love books or I don't know why you are reading this. 
Reading takes you to new places and lets you see new things. "The things you're looking for, [...] are in the world, but the only way the average chap will ever see ninety-nine percent of them is in a book." (Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury). I thought it would be appropiate to quote a book since we are talking about books and reading. 
Without books we wouldn't know half the things we do and we would have no imagination. A life without books is  a life not worth living for. So go ahead pick up a book and read, just make sure it is not the last you read.




















Does anyone like picking up another book now and reading?
-Jane 

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes. This is why books are so awesome. And I'm so happy I'm reading a classic right now to appreciate more of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award! To learn more, just head on over to this link:

    http://thehumblewatermelon.blogspot.ca/2012/09/beatiful-blogger-award.html

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete