Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Challenge

I can't stand the thought that I am too busy with school and I watch to much Anime to blog and read so I want to give myself a challenge:
I am going to try to read at least one book every week. So I would read a book on Sunday and I would have through Saturday to finish it and write a book review on it. Even though it is Saturday I will probably start my first book today which would be to finish the third Narnia book: The Horse and His Boy.
The order I hope to read the books in for the next 20 books I hope to read will be:
The Horse and His Boy
Crescent Moon 1-3
Hana Kimi 1-4
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair 
The Last Battle
Before I Fall
The Perks of Being a Wallflower (I have to by this book so I am not sure if I will read it)
The Giver
A Winkle in Time
Bad Girls Don't Die
Thirst #1
Thirst #2
The Help
Daniel X
The Keepers Calling 
Artemis Fowl

If anyone has any book suggestions please tell me :D
Time to start reading!
-Jane

3 comments:

  1. Hana-kimi is good! You should definitely read that. And--ugh!--I need The Perks of Being a Wallflower but every time i got to my local library someone's already checked it out! Hope you get it soon! And yes! Artemis Fowl! More people should read him!

    Hope you reach your goal, Jane! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will try but it will be tough with all the school work and other things I have :D
      -Jane

      Delete
  2. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! To learn more, just head on over to this link:

    http://thehumblewatermelon.blogspot.ca/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete