Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

As Life Goes On #2


SO BUSY!
*yawn*
I have to do this in the morning because I have no other time. I barely have time to read and I don't have time to blog. It is frustrating. I didn't even have time to post a poetry corner this week.
I have been really busy with school and I have about 3-4 hours of homework every night. Plus that doesn't include studying for tests and projects.
Even though I am super busy last weekend was fun my school had homecoming which was awesome! I wore 4 inch heals and I had the sorest feet the next day, but I loved it. My brother was able to fix our Wii which we thought was broken so we have Netflix now and I am really happy because I could watch Doctor Who again.
Since I have some more time today I am going to try to finally finish Narnia: The Horse and His Boy. I will probably post again later today with either something random or a book review later.
hope everyone is having a good week end :)
-Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment