Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #2


New books!! :)
18140047   18295852   13447149
18243700   8306857   11735983
17383918   15811545
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira 
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E Smith
Resist by Sarah Crossan
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Mass
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Allegiant by Veronica Roth

So many new good books! I'm so excited to read hem and I finally own all the divergent books :)

DFTBA
-Janussa

4 comments:

  1. Wow you bought the whole Divergent series! I don't plan to read them at all but I do plan to watch the movie which seems alright, based off the trailer so ehh okay. I really want to read something by Jennifer E. Smith! Didn't she write The Statistical Probablitlity of Love at First Sight? Oo Love Letters to the Dead sounds really good!

    Hope you enjoy al your books! I MISS GOING TO YOUR BLOG!<333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already read the whole Divergent series but now I own the books:)
      I love Jennifer E. Smith books SO much! They are so cute and perfect and yes she did write The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! I'm currently reading love letters to the dead and i like it so far:)
      I miss seeing your comments hey are always so fun!

      Delete
  2. Ahh I love the Divergent series!!:) I've heard so much about, Love Letters to the Dead and the Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, can't wait to read both of those and hope you enjoy all those books C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and i hope you can read them they are very good;)

      Delete