Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Book Review: The Summer I Turned Pretty

The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)By: Jenny Han
Pages: 276
Published: May 5, 2009

Belly measures her life in summers. Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. Winters are simply a time to count the weeks until the next summer, a place away from the beach house, away from Susannah, and most importantly, away from Jeremiah and Conrad. They are the boys that Belly has known since her very first summer--they have been her brother figures, her crushes, and everything in between. But one summer, one terrible and wonderful summer, the more everything changes, the more it all ends up just the way it should have been all along

Rating: 4

Review: This is just a really fun, short, summery read. It is a really fast read too. I thought this was a super fun book; it was nice to read a summery, happy book even though it was winter'ish' when I read this.

Belly looks forward to summer every year because she gets to go stay with close family friends like she does every summer. Plus it helps when you are staying at a house and you develop a crush on the two boys who live there. Belly was super fun and was a very normal teenager I don't like books that are about teens that are overly popular or rich. It isn't as realistic. I loved the other characters as well. they were real to life and fun. I fell in love with Conrad and Jeremiah. The two boys may be brothers but they are very different. 

It is a super fun read. I would suggest reading it during the summer, because it is such a summery read. I really enjoyed it. If your looking for a cute summer story, I would definitely recommend this. 

Sorry my reviews have been kind of short lately but I am trying to make the concise.


DFTBA
-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment